Veterinary Care Charitable Fund
Sun Valley Animal Center & Veterinary Care Charitable Fund
Sun Valley Animal Center is a partner in the Veterinary Care Charitable Fund (VCCF), a program created by the American Veterinary Medical Foundation (AVMF) to support veterinarians who provide veterinary services to animals in our community whose owners are faced with extraordinary hardships.
Sun Valley Animal Center donates considerable time and money every year to a number of local animal health-related charitable endeavors in the Wood River Valley community. With a growing number of pet owners who are unable to afford veterinary care, the need for charitable help far outweighs the ability for any individual veterinary practice.
As a participant in the Veterinary Care Charitable Fund, Sun Valley Animal Center will provide direct animal care for pet owners facing financial hardship, including low-income seniors, disabled veterans and others requiring service dogs, good Samaritans who rescue animals, and victims of domestic violence.
As a partner in the Veterinary Care Charitable Fund, Sun Valley Animal Center encourages the community to make charitable contributions. Donations are tax-deductible and go directly to the clinic to support and enhance their already established charitable work. Contributions may also be made in memory or recognition of beloved pets.
The Veterinary Care Charitable Fund’s expenses are funded entirely through charitable donations – 100% of every dollar contributed to support the charitable work of Sun Valley Animal Center is used to directly fund the care of animals in the community.
Donate to the VCC Fund at Sun Valley Animal Center:
- Fill out the required information on the Donation Submission Form at Sun Valley Animal Center:
- Make check payable to Veterinary Care Charitable Fund
- Write “Sun Valley Animal Center” in the memo section
- Give the form and check to our front desk staff and we will be happy to mail it for you
Donate to the VCC Fund online:
- Visit this page: https://www.vccfund.org/forms/donation-form/?ref=139&company=Sun%20Valley%20Animal%20Center
- Fill in the required information on the Donation Submission Form and click “Submit”
- You will receive a letter in the mail shortly after you donate which can be used for tax purposes
For more information about the Veterinary Care Charitable Fund, call Sun Valley Animal Center at 208-726-7777, visit our website: www.svanimal.com, or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!