- Sun Valley Animal Center accepts most forms of payment including:
- Major Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amercian Express
- Cashiers Check
- We no longer offer in house financing options, so please make sure to bring a form of payment with you. If you need assistance, with financing a procedure, please check out CareCredit.
Alternative forms of payment and financing:
- Pet insurance is becoming more widespread. There are several insurance companies that offer pet insurance, and chances are your current insurance carrier may have a plan. We recommend shopping around for plan that fits your needs and your budget.
- The link below will take you to Nationwides Pet Insurance Comparison page:
How Pet Insurance works:
- Unlike human health insurance, pet insurance requires you to pay for all veterinary services upfront.
- Your Pet Insurance carrier will reimburse you once you fill out and send in the required documents.
- Check with your carrier to see what you need to submit for a claim. Some carriers require a doctors signature on a form or the invoice. If your carrier requires this to be done, please download, print, and bring the insurance form to your appointment.
- Sun Valley Animal Center does not fill out pet insurance forms. We do not submit pet insurance forms for you. If you decide to purchase pet insurance, you will be required to fill out forms and send them to your insurance company.