Pet Lodge & Ranch
PET LODGE AT SUN VALLEY ANIMAL CENTER
What to Bring
We have beds and blankies for everyone. If your dog or cat has a special attachment to something, please bring it, and make sure it is labeled appropriately (Please keep in mind that we cannot always guarantee that the item will be returned in the same shape). We serve Iams, Eukanuba, and Science Diet. If your pet eats something else, we can either feed him Eukanuba Lo-Residue for dogs or Iams maintenance for cats. Please do not bring dishes. If you would like to bring your pet’s food, please do so. We would like to minimize change in your pet’s routine as much as possible to avoid stress. Please let us know how much and how often to feed. If your pet is on medication, please remember to bring it with you, and include detailed instructions as to how much and when to administer. Please make sure all containers are properly labeled. We do not charge for most medications dispensed, however, there are a few exceptions.
We cannot accept pets that have not been properly vaccinated. If there has been an overlap in vaccinations due, we recommend making an appointment at least two weeks in advance to your visit with one of our doctors. This will minimize stress in your pet on “check-in” day. If this is not possible, we can vaccinate upon your arrival.
Dogs require: DAPP, Bordetella, and rabies.
Cats require: FeLV, FVRCP, and Rabies.
We offer the following discounts on pet boarding:
- 10% discount on stays of 14 days and over
- 15% discount when 2 or more pets stay together
- Combine the 2 discounts when multiple pets stay together 14 nights or longer.
Pet Boarding Rates
Small Dog Condo – $26.50
Indoor Dog Run – $30.50
Indoor/Outdoor Dog Run – $33.00
Dog Suite – $41.00
Cat Condo – $18.50
Cat Suite – $41.00
There is a noon check out for pet boarding. A half-day day care charge of $13.50 will be added for late pick ups.
Pets checking in prior to 1pm may be charged a half-day day care charge of $13.50, depending on availability.
There is a 15% discount for multiple pets staying together.
There is a 10% discount for visits 14 nights or longer.
All charges are per pet.
Doggie Day Care
Whole Day – $22.00
Half Daty – $13.50
Dog Baths – Starting at $40
One-Way – $10.00
2 hour off leash – $23.00
1 hour off leash – $15.00
Pet boarding pick up and drop off hours
Mon – Fri – 8am to 6pm
Sat – 8am to 5pm
Sun – 9am to 5pm
THE PET RANCH AT SUN VALLEY ANIMAL CENTER
The Pet Ranch at Sun Valley Animal Center is an exclusive “cage free” dog boarding experience. An animal Care Specialist is in residence 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Pet Ranch is a home where 1 -10 boarding guests are allowed to roam freely in the spacious living room and beautiful back yard. Meals are individually served in the separated kitchen area. Your dog will be offered cuddle time and daily brushings. There is a secondary back yard big enough for chuckit! and swimming in the beach front entry pond. Dog moms and dads can check in on their “kids” through designated web cam links any time. A report card is emailed daily to the families of our guests.
Pet Ranch Boarding Requirements:
- Your dog must be either a neutered male or a female not in heat with proof of current vaccinations.
- If your dog has visited our boarding facility before, he must be comfortable in our social play groups.
- If you live in town, but are new to our boarding facility, we will require 1 half day of daycare before determining your dogs’ eligibility for cage-free boarding at Sun Valley Animal Center.
- If you are a guest in our resort town and would like to leave your dogs at the Sun Valley Animal Center’s Cage-Free Boarding, we will require a letter of good recommendation from your regular daycare or cage-free boarding facility prior to your visit.
- The management and staff of the Sun Valley Animal Center do reserve the right to remove any dog who poses a threat to himself or others from the cage-free environment. Any dog removed will be boarded in a safer environment more suited to that dog’s personality at the Pet Lodge.
- Please do not bring personal belongings other than food. Sun Valley Animal Center will provide beds, toys and bowls for your convenience. Personal belongings may create a territorial environment and not allow for the dogs to feel comfortable in our neutral home environment.
- Boarding check-ins must be by 5 pm, unless prior arrangements have been made. Check-out times must be scheduled at the boarding desk prior to departure.